E & P TRACKER
Business opportunities ahead
E & P TRACKER
We have a dedicated team collecting primary information on Indian E&P contracts. The market for equipment and services is active and large. Information is collected over multiple parameters to provide clients with actionable business development opportunities
We collect information by type of contract (whether under engineering or planning or contracting, or construction, among others), scope of work, specific equipment requirement, due date for RFQs, construction kick off date and commissioning date
Also tabulated is the status and type of project as well as the estimated value of the project.
The kind of development scheme and as well as the type of contract is also monitored in our database along with the name of field, block and the operator.
It is a valuable tool for all E & P equipment suppliers and service providers as clear business development opportunities can be formulated from the database in terms of forthcoming RFQs along with a host of additional information, including key contacts.
- Keep track of a project through its various stages
- Identify actionable business development opportunities, both at the level of the operator and the EPC contractor or sub contractor
- Key contacts within the database help you directly get in touch with people handling the contracts
A 15-year relationship with the E & P sector has allowed us to develop long standing relationships. And this makes it easier for us to collect hard-to-get information on E & P projects.
News is created through a process of direct telephonic validation. This allows for larger accuracy.
E & P projects involving upcoming as well as on-going maintenance projects, both onland and offshore, are covered all across India.
Our continuous monitoring process, right from early planning stages till completion, ensures that every nuance is captured.
The news is fashioned entirely from the business opportunity point of view.
We also bring in inputs for this segment from our journalists and scouts who gather news and analysis for our highly popular Daily Intelligence pages in our flagship website, www.indianpetro.com
Our Archives contains 12 years of data, documentation and news covering, among others:
- Regular updates on future RFQ dates along with detailed additional information on equipment and services required.
- Regular updates on key project related contacts.
- E-mail alerts whenever a significant business development activity arises