Dispel your doubts on a project and check out the rumors. Just get across to our in-house team of analysts. Talk to them and they will check out the facts and get back to you. Our analysts are available between 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM IST, Monday through Friday.
Primary collection of project related data is conducted by trained engineers at our backend. We usually spend weeks training an engineer on the fine art and skills of collecting information.
So whenever you speak to one of our analysts, he will most likely be aware of much more than what is available in the database. Do check him out. Data collection for projects is a vast exercise and it may not be possible to find all the answers from our analyst.
But if you were to ask him to clarify a rumor you have heard or a fact that you want double checked, just get across to our analyst. He will check it out for you and get back to you.
You can check out the following facts about a Project:
- Validation of RFQ dates
- More details on equipment and service requirements
- Information on possible forward movement in case of delay
- Another set of contacts than those already given
- Change in commissioning date
- Likely capital approval date in case of planned projects
- Extra information on maintenance schedules
You can find out more about Facilities and Units in terms of:
- Energy matrix
- Technology in use
- Raw materials consumed
- Intermediate and finished products details
- Maps and directions
- Key contacts