CONDITION FOR USE
TERMS OF SERVICE sss
Use of the site: The owner of the site www.indianpetroplus.com (to be known hereafter as "IndianPetroPlus.Com ") allows you to view the materials provided on its website (to be called "Site" from here on) only on condition that you are completely aware of the declarations concerning all copyrights and ownership rights of content and material produced by such kind of websites and specifically of the content and material created by this website. It is forbidden to modify or duplicate or display or distribute any visual, design, get-up, layout, tagline or any other material contained on this site for any public-serving or commercial purposes without taking our express permission. All of the materials on this site are protected by copyright laws and any unauthorized use of this content could be treated as a violation of copyright laws, trademark ownership rights and all other related laws. Should you violate one or more of these rules, your authorization to use the site will end and you will be obliged to extinguish and erase all the materials that you have downloaded or printed. We also reserve the right to end your authorization for use of any service through this site as also cancel any membership related to that, without ascribing any reason thereof.
Registered user: The username and password to the website are your property to safeguard and use. Its use is exclusively for you alone and not for anyone else. You assume sole responsibility for usage even for usage by any third person without your knowledge.
Use of Material: Your right over information or material (all kinds of data, pictures, texts and other materials included in the definition of ‘material’) shared about you with us or by you with us will not be reserved. We take no responsibility for damage or liability that may arise from the material provided by you. IndianPetroPlus.Com reserves the right to itself or to persons assigned by it to freely duplicate, divulge, and distribute the material provided by you for commercial and other purposes.
Links to other websites and third party links: IndianPetroPlus.Com may provide links to other websites or materials. It does not however provide any immunity to the user for any damage or liability arising out of usage of links to other websites or third party links or links to materials not housed within its own website. All risks that may ensue from any such link or connections to other sites or material will be at your cost and responsibility.
Limitation of Obligation: IndianPetroPlus.Com or its assignees or other third parties that are directly or indirectly related to it will not take responsibility or cannot be made responsible for any claim for loss, hardship or compensation (including but not limited to profit losses, lost data or material loss to business) arising out of the use of materials or information or products through this site or any other website or links that are either provided or connected through this site, even if it is based on any legal ground or any legal cause such as contract, guarantee and tort or any other legal measure. All costs for loss of intellectual properly or hardware or software or data caused by use of materials or cookies from IndianPetroPlus.Com will belong to you and will be borne by you and there will be no cause whatsoever for such costs to be transferred to us by legal or other measures.
Renunciation: All the material (in any form either in numbers or words or symbols or design or get-up) provided through this site are presented as they are or modified at will as deemed fit, without giving any warrenties or guarantees for their commercial value, compatibility for certian purposes or that they don't violate intellectual property rights. IndianPetroPlus.Com does not necessarily guarantee accuracy and completeness of the materials published on this site. We reserve the right to modify or extinguish any material or information on this site without any prior notice or warning and at will. The user cannot create a right on IndianFertilizer.Com to provide accurate information or up dated material on the site. All materials are provided on a best endeavour basis and it does not guarantee accuracy of information either emanating from sources within or outside of India.
1) It is assumed that a registrant or a user has accurately filled in all the required fields as provided in the registration form and undertakes to guarantee the accuracy, authenticity and genuineness of the information provided.
2) IndianPetroPlus.Com reserves the right to seek additional or supplementary information from the user or registrant of the site. It may reject registration or access applications where information and documentation provided by the applicant is inadequate or incomplete or deemed not authentic or genuine.
3) IndianPetroPlus.Com provides two types of access – free usage on trial basis and paid usage on payment basis -- to the site. A free user or registrant is allowed to use the site on a view-only basis. He or she will not be allowed to take copies or download or use in any way the materials published on this site. Users on trial basis are expressly prohibited to download any material or use it for commercial purposes. IndianPetroPlus.Com reserves the right to seek compensation or take all legal measures necessary if it finds users or registrants violating the conditions for such free access of materials or information published on the website.
Usage of Content or Materials from the site:
1) All reports and data are collated, created, edited, analysed and value added on a best endeavour basis. IndianPetroPlus.Com believes the data, reports, analyses and news published on the website to be true and genuine but does not guarantee their accuracy nor does IndianPetroPlus.Com accept responsibility for decisions made based on materials published on the site.
2) All rights are reserved for all articles, graphics, data, price points, analyses, pictures, design, taglines, advertisement materials, descriptions and get-up of the website. Usage of any of these materials or content or design for dissemination or transmission to another party or parties or its usage in media be it an online or offline media or report or presentation is expressly forbidden unless prior permission is sought and granted in writing from IndianPetroPlus.Com. It is forbidden to create a link to IndianPetroPlus.Com or use, duplicate or publish any information covered on our site in another media or internet site.
Abjudication: The rules and conditions mentioned above are valid and subject to laws of the Republic of India. All disputes arising out of the aforementioned rules and conditions will be resolved in the Courts of Delhi.
Miscellaneous: IndianPetroPlus.Com reserves the right to review and update the member or registrant conduct rules, from time to time, if necessary. As these rules and conditions are binding, a user is recommended to frequently visit this page and update his version of the membership conduct rules and conditions.