All content in this website is sourced legitimately

Page No: 1
LNG plant in Bangladesh: Petronet LNG out of the race
Aug 21: Petronet LNG seems to be losing out on a deal to build an LNG plant in Bangladesh.
8The company could not compete with a host of international competitors, including Chinese and international companies such as Shell.
8The selected bidder would have 60 percent stakes in the proposed 3.5 MMTPA project while Bangladesh would have the remaining 40 percent which would be built under engineering, procurement and construction contract.
8Read more on LNG imports by Bangladesh, with deals not just with Oman but with Malaysia and Indonesia in the offing.
Click on Reports for more


Back  |  Top